The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod explains what it teaches about key scriptural and confessional principles.
- A Brief Statement of the Doctrinal Position of the Missouri Synod (Adopted 1932)
- A Statement of Scriptural and Confessional Principles(Adopted 1973)
An Introduction to the LCMS, a booklet published by Concordia Publishing House, presents:
- A brief overview of the history, mission, and ministry of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod;
- A discussion of the foundational Lutheran beliefs as held and taught by the Missouri Synod; and
- The Missouri Synod’s understanding of the nature and mission of the Church and its relationship with other Christian denominations.
© 2003 – 2010 The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod. All Rights Reserved.