Show yourself in all respects to be a model of good works, and in your teaching show integrity, dignity… (Titus 2:7)
News & Events
What’s for lunch?
View from this link:
FACTS Family Portal
Trinity uses Facts SIS Management Software, which gives you, the busy parent, an opportunity to get more involved in your child’s academic progress and future success – all via the Internet! Through use of a private and secure portal, parents can view academic information specific to their children, while protecting their children’s information from others.
Family Portal can be used to:
- See your child’s grades, attendance, and conduct
- Access a variety of posted school information
- Communicate with teachers
- Access your FACTS account to view your payment plan, scheduled payment dates, funding source and incidental billing
Please visit Trinity Lutheran Davenport PTL page for more information and to get involved
At Trinity, one of our main goals is to teach the children to live their faith. This includes how we present ourselves through our dress. Therefore, at Trinity, we have the following expectations for our students’ dress:
Problems related to dress include, but are not limited to:
- Clothing is to be neat, free from fraying or holes, modest in fit (length and tightness).
- Skirts, dresses, and shorts must be no more than four inches above the top of the knee cap when
- No skin is to be exposed between the top of the shoulders and four inches above the knee cap with the exception of the arms. Tank-tops, spaghetti straps, halter tops, crop tops, and the like are not to be worn at school.
- Shirts are allowed to have God-pleasing pictures and messages on
- Shoes are to have backs or back straps and may not have heels higher than one
- Students are to wear non-denim dress pants, dress shorts, skirts, or dresses on chapel
- Girls are to wear shorts or leggings under skirts and dresses that fully cover
- Students are to wear shirts, sweaters, or sweatshirts with no pictures or writing on them on chapel
- Hair is to be one of the four natural hair
- Makeup and accessories are not to cause a distraction or issue for students or
- Outerwear, hoods and hats are not to be worn in the school
- If a student will be playing in the snow he or she must be wearing a hat, gloves, snow pants, boots, and coat. Otherwise, he or she will play on the blacktop.
When a student has a dress expectation problem, they will be guided by our staff in a loving and respectful way to solve the problem before attending/returning to the classroom. The faculty will guide students to solve dress expectation problems in a way that encourages personal responsibility and without using anger or lectures.
Faculty may refer students to the office where students can change inappropriate clothing or contact the parent for help getting appropriate clothing to school. When a student has a chronic issue with dress, the parents will be contacted to assist in correcting the problem before a child is returned to the classroom.
Trinity Scrip Program
How would you like to reduce your tuition for the current school year? By participating in the SCRIP Program, you can accumulate dollars to be applied towards tuition. Many families have experienced the benefit of using SCRIP already.
For those of you who are not yet involved in SCRIP, it’s not too late. SCRIP means, “substitute money”. SCRIP offers gift certificates from local and natiional merchants that are used just like cash in their stores. When you buy these certificates in advance of your shopping, our school earns a percentage of your purchase that is credited to you tuition account. Just think, money you intend to spend anyway is generating financial support for your child’s education without costing you one penny more.
Each local and national merchant designates a percent that is credited to our school. Support from your family alone can generate this cash flow for our school every time you grocery shop, fill the car with gas, or even go out to dinner; not to mention the benefits if you get a neighbor or a family member to do the same. Seventy percent of all the profits you generate goes directly to your tuition account.
Checks are made payable to Trinity Lutheran School. Scrip may be purchased on Sunday mornings at Trinity Lutheran Church or in the school office during the week.
How do you get started? Open the links for the Scrip Policies for the coming year, fill out an Order Form, and Scrip Enrollment Form. Complete them and send them to the school office. Out-of-stock Scrip is available by using the Special Orders Form.
Trinity Scrip Policies can be found here.